All content copyright © 2015-2017 HELPS Resource Center, Inc.
All rights reserved
Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us as it helps foster confidence, goodwill and stronger relationships with you, our customers. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free contact us via email.
The Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of eighteen. Individuals who are under eighteen are expressly prohibited from posting any personally identifiable information about themselves
Information Collection and Use
HELPS Resource Center, Inc. explicitly asks when we need information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Your Personal Information is used to create your personal user account. Contact information and other user-specific information is used only internally by HRC to operate the Site and to communicate with users of the Site (“Users”). Demographic and profile data collected by HRC may be used to tailor this Site or any requested email communications, and to display information that is more relevant to you. HRC also compiles demographic and product use information, but in the aggregate only, and may make that aggregate information publicly available. Information relating to User transactions, such as contact information, transaction type, transaction amount, payment, shipping and billing information, are used internally by HRC and are not disclosed to third parties.
- HELPS Resource Center, Inc. is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through the http://www.helpsresourcecenter.com
- A member (any visitor or other person making use of the website) may contact
HELPS RESOURCE CENTER, INC.
119 South Valley Drive Suite PMB 234
Nampa, Idaho 83686
Telephone: (208) 402-8822
- Please review the Terms & Conditions of Usage.
- The website actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
- The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members’ hard drives.
- The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information.
- If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a member’s participation in an activity on the member’s disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
- Personal information is used for record keeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing.
- Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
- A parent (or guardian) of a minor may consent to collection and use of that minor’s personal information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to third parties.
- Parents can review and have deleted the minor’s personal information and/or can refuse to permit further collection or use of the minor’s personal information, either of which will terminate the minor’s membership on the site.
- In either case, please send a letter by fax or mail to the contact address listed above:
Parent’s Signature : (or Legal Guardian) _____________________________________________
Parent’s Name (print):_____________________________________________
Minor’s Name (print):______________________________________________